CBD seems to be the new craze. Not only is everyone talking about it, but it seems to be on the shelves of nearly every store, from the local supermarket to Ma and Pa gas stations. With all the CBD products available, it can be quite the headache to try and find the CBD product that makes the most sense for you. In this article, we will go over the various types of CBD products on the market, give some reasons our customers have told us they use the products, as well as some anecdotal comments we have gathered from our customers explaining what the products do for them.
Types of CBD
First it’s important to understand that not all CBD is created equal. There are generally three different types of CBD available for consumers; Full Spectrum CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, and CBD Isolate. For more information on the different types of CBD, please read this article this article noting the difference between CBD Isolate, Full Spectrum CBD, and Broad Spectrum CBD .
Types of CBD Products
- CBD Oils and Tinctures – CBD Oils and Tinctures are simply CBD suspended in an oil or an alcohol solution. CBD Tinctures are the most popular form of CBD on the market today and are taken orally. Many customers state CBD oil/Tinctures help them with anxiety or with an overactive mind. Tinctures are placed under the tongue (sublingually) for a minute or two before swallowing, which increases bioavailability, increasing effectiveness. I’ve personally used CBD tinctures successfully for anxiety, pain management, stress management and sleep.
Some of our customers have this to say about our CBD tinctures:
‘It helps me feel a sense of peace, of calmness. I take a dropper a day and sometimes another one at night for sleep.’
‘[CBD tinctures] give me better sleep and lessening of pain from working out’
‘Helps me sleep.’
‘[CBD tinctures] relieve stress and anxiety by taking my tincture every night and as needed during the day.’
- CBD Edibles – CBD Edibles are CBD contained in a food. CBD Gummies and CBD drinks fall in this category. Gummies work similarly to tinctures, although with tinctures, users generally hold the solution under their tongue for a couple minutes, which increases bioavailability, whereas gummies are swallowed, and the effects come from absorption in the stomach.
Here’s what some of our customers say about CBD edibles:
‘CBD gummies helped me to stop drinking, helped with insomnia, and day to day stress’
‘I like CBD gummies; they help me manage my stress.’
- CBD Topicals – CBD topicals are any CBD product that is applied topically to the skin. This includes CBD Salve, CBD Lotion and CBD creams. Many of our customers use topicals for joint pain, muscle pain, or nerve pain. Topicals and tinctures are by far our top selling products. I personally use our CBD salve whenever my back is hurting. Our CBD massage oil has some magical properties for me, and for my wife!
Here’s what some of our customers say about CBD topicals
‘When my hands or knees are aching, I rub them down with the salve. Within minutes the ache has subsided.’
‘The salve really helps with my Chronic Pain.’
‘I gifted [MN Nice Botanicals Full Spectrum Salve] to my mom. She’s a cake decorator so uses her hands a lot and they’re always sore. She said the salve REALLY helps her soreness and really works. My mom loves it and she’ll definitely buy more (or I’ll end up buying it for her bc old people and technology don’t mix lol) But she FOR SURE would let me know if it didn’t work so I will definitely recommend it to others bc she speaks so highly of it.’
‘Really helps alleviate sore muscles after working out.’
- CBD Vapeables – CBD Vapeable products are any CBD product that can be vaporized. This includes CBD pods and CBD cartridges, or CBD oil that is meant to be added to an E-Cigarette. Many people prefer vaporizing CBD for its quick onset and its increased effects. We’ve found that many people who take CBD for anxiety like taking tinctures daily, but also like having CBD vapeables around for quick relief when needed.
Here’s what some of our customers are saying about CBD vapeables:
‘I wasn’t experiencing much from CBD until I tried vapeing it. Well, now I experience STRONG effects.’
‘Vapeing CBD is the only thing that actually touches my anxiety.’
- CBD Concentrates; Isolates and Distillates – CBD Isolates and Distillates are pure CBD products that are able to be mixed into any number of items. Many users dab these or vaporize them, others mix them in with food or create their own tinctures or topicals out of them.
Here’s what some of our customers say about CBD Isolates and Distillates
‘I use CBD concentrates for stress, pain and anxiety’
‘I like dabbing concentrates. I also make my own E-Cig liquid out of CBD Isolate’
‘Concentrates are nice because they offer a heavy dose and quick onset.’
No matter what you are using CBD for, there is likely a product that will fit your needs. We hope this article has helped explain some of the different types of CBD products on the market, and helped you narrow down which CBD product is right for you!