Free shipping on all orders over $15 within the USA.
Flat Rate (2.99) – Puerto Rico
Flat Rate (4.99) – Virgin Islands
Shipping totals calculated at checkout for the following countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Blugaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guatemala ,Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romnia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK),
All orders ship the same business day if an order is placed before 11am CT. After 11am CT or on weekends, orders will ship the next business day. All orders, including those that are expedited, are shipped with the United States Postal Service.
All orders are provided a tracking number via a confirmation email.
For all orders over $1,000.00, a signature upon delivery will be required.
If an order is shipped to the wrong address and is returned to MN Nice Botanicals, then we will verify that the address it was shipped to matches the address provided in the original order. If MN Nice Botanicals was responsible for the error, then a replacement will be shipped at no cost. If MN Nice Botanicals was not responsible for the error, then a replacement will be shipped at your cost and discretion.
We will accept the return of any products purchased directly from us within 30 days of delivery, for any reason. Please email Customer Service at [email protected] for a return authorization. We will give you instructions on how to return your products. Proof of Purchase is required.
After 30 days post-delivery, we can no longer offer a refund or exchange. Partial refunds in certain circumstances may be granted at the sole discretion of MN Nice Botanicals. Please note, we reserve the right to refuse returns on orders exhibiting fraudulent behavior.
If you receive an item that is defective or damaged, please contact us within 30 days of delivery by sending us an email at [email protected]. We are happy to exchange damaged or defective items for a like item.
We cannot accept returns on items that are not purchased directly from MN Nice Botanicals. For products purchased from a third party (e.g., brick and mortar store or online distributor), returns will be subject to their return policy.
We will not refund or replace items for products purchased from unauthorized sellers.
When returning an item, shipping costs will be deducted from the refund total.
Please package the items you are returning carefully in the original packaging or in another secure manner and include the invoice or order slip.
Please send all returns to the following address:
MN Nice Botanicals
Attn: Shipping / Returns
13433 Fenway Blvd Cir N #100
Hugo, MN, 55038
For your own protection, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee we will receive any returned items or that they will arrive in good condition.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send a return notification email. We will also notify you whether your refund has been approved. If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 30 days.
We ship all our products as fast as possible, but depending on the ship-to location, the time it takes for an exchanged product to arrive may vary.
We cannot cancel a USPS order once it has shipped. If you wish to cancel an order that has been shipped, please contact Customer Service at [email protected]
If your order does happen to be delivered after you have contacted us to request a cancellation, Customer Service will email you a pre-paid return label and fully refund you for your order once it is returned to us. We can only refund for expedited shipping if the order was not delivered by the estimated date.
Note: Order cancellations must be requested to Customer Service prior to delivery. Otherwise, your request will be considered a return and follow our standard return policy.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you have not received a refund after 30 days, please check your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you have done all of this and still have not received a refund, please contact us at [email protected]
1) Information We Collect
Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
- Personally Identifiable Information:Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, to facilitate the use of the Website, you may provide personally identifiable information if or when registering.
- Non-Personal Information:Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also may automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the specific areas of the Website that you visit, and the duration of your visit.
- How We Use & Share the Information Collected
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Other Uses & Information
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that “serve up” web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Websites, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us, we are sending you information about our other services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
- Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (i) fulfill a government request; (ii) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (iii) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (iv) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing catering services or other services or products referenced on our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
Website Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, www.MNNiceBotanicals.com , including all pages within this website (collectively referred as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, MN Nice Botanicals LLC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you. MN Nice Botanicals may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose. By providing Your Content, you give MN Nice Botanicals a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. MN Nice Botanicals reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- Health Information/FDA Disclosure
Any statements on this Website or any materials or products we distribute or sell have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). Neither the products nor the ingredients in any of the products available on the Website have been approved or endorsed by the FDA or any regulatory agency. The products sold on the Website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Website or other materials we may provide to you are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Any information provided on this Website should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting a doctor.
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING OR USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Do not use products purchased on this Site if you are pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking other medications. KEEP PRODUCT OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Our products are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- No Warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and MN Nice Botanicals makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MN Nice Botanicals, nor any of its officers, directors, employees or contractors, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and MN Nice Botanicals, including its officers, directors, employees or contractors shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent MN Nice Botanicals from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
MN Nice Botanicals is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
MN Nice Botanicals shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between MN Nice Botanicals and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Minnesota for the resolution of any disputes.